Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nausea

Nausea 3/23/09

I had my first spell of nausea this weekend. It seemed to come out of the blue, but I didn't get sick. David was a big help, he got me crackers and something to drink which really helped. But as quick as it came, it was gone about 5-10 minutes later. Today I feel like I'm walking around in an overly cautious state. I don't quite feel like myself, but don't exactly feel "sick" either. Tomorrow will be the beginning of week 6! I am so excited that one week from today we will get to see the heartbeat :-)

David has begun researching jogging strollers, imagine that! We ran at the park yesterday and it seemed to be filled with babies. We passes (or got passed, going the opposite direction) by one dad with a jogger 2 times and David made sure to point out the stroller. Hopefully the baby will be a strong runner and run right out during the oh so scary delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment